Saturday, May 09, 2009

Down on maggie's farm.

This is the second year for the Starkville Community Market, spearheaded by nearly elected Alderman Jeremiah Dumas. As an aside I'm extremely lucky to live in Ward 5. We had Matt Cox, and frankly Scott Maynard was also an extremely well qualified candidate. It's too bad either he or Jeremiah didn't live elsewhere. Starkville would be lucky to have them both in city goverment. Which box I tapped on the touchscreen really isn't important.

Sure the market's small, but you have to start somewhere. Also note my larder was full and it was raining this morning, so I went late when most of the primo produce was long gone along with the 9-year-old my sources tell me makes Kolatchkies.












A nice feature on Dylan Karges, pictured above.

No comments: