Monday, December 13, 2004

Lord of overstock.

Well I came up short on the final shortlist for Continuum's 33 1/3 series, so now it's back to A Century of Noise with all due haste and no more distractions unless The Oxford American wants me to write something for their summer 2005 Music Issue, say a piece on The Drive-By Trucker's The Dirty South.

Dear G.E. Light

I'm sorry to say that your proposal for a book on On Fire was not selected for the series. We received a lot of very strong proposals, and it's simply not possible to publish them all.

I'd be very happy to keep in touch about other book ideas you may have - Continuum publishes widely in the areas of film, music, and pop culture, so feel free to send any book proposals my way.

Very best wishes,



David



David Barker PhD
Acquisitions Editor, Continuum
15 E 26 Street, Suite 1703
New York, NY 10010





T: 212 953 5858 x 118
F: 212 953 5944

No comments: