Monday, June 05, 2006

Noise in the hallway.

Across the Universe







So Law of Nature held their semi-annual "reunion" gig at Rick's Friday night. It was nice to go to that place and not have it be just an undergrad meat market. There were some folks there I hadn't in 6 or 7 years, since LoN's heyday at Dave's. It's kinda pleasant hanging out with a crowd averaging thirty-something in age.

Anyway Chapman and Jennifer drove in from North Texas.

Flameout

Mike the stickman flew in from Vegas, babee!

Hard on the 1!

Andy meandered down from Carolina.

The Sherminator

I grabbed a few pre-show pictures and then settled in for an evening of rock and roll.

Trouble in Paradise?

Apparently I'm da Man!

Gorjus came up from Jackson, just having to share his Water Valley fashion find with us!

Gorj1.jpg

Scorp2.jpg

It was also nice to see Mr. and Mrs. Kicker of Elves, Mr. and Mrs. Redneck CEO, Mr. and Mrs. Zepfan Numero Uno, and Mr. Gun Dog.

Law of Nature rocked as hard as ever. Highlights included the 2 Pixies cover: "Gigantic," and

Gigantor

"Where is My Mind?"

Where is my mind?

I had to get up early the next day and prepare for a major training session, so I cut out a few minutes early and missed their rendition of this entry's title song. Can't win 'em all!

No comments: